Mountain Youth continues to make a positive
impact on young people’s lives.
Learn about the Healthy Kids Colorado Survey the largest data assessment effort administered biennially to middle and high school students, and the "Be Your Best U." Social Norms campaign. Are you a young person passionate about making change? Learn more about Valley's Voice. Parents, caregivers and trusted adults are invited to join the conversation through Eat Chat Parent. Take a minute to learn how we all work together, because you are not alone. Need to know more about Graduated Drivers Licensing Laws in English and Spanish, watch our GDL presentations on our Safe Driving Page.
All of our work embodies empowering youth to thrive!
- vie 09 de dicYeti's Grind, Edwards
- jue 15 de dicColorado Mountain College15-dic 17:30 – 19:30Colorado Mountain College, 150 Miller Ranch Rd, Edwards, CO 81632, USAFentanyl is the single deadliest drug on the market. It is easy to obtain, it comes in many different forms and a tiny amount is enough to cause a fatal overdose. Join Maggie Seldeen for an informative and important discussion on how to reduce & prevent the major risks of fentanyl in our community.
- vie 16 de dicColor Coffee16-dic 20:00 – 17-dic 22:00Color Coffee, 717 Sylvan Lake Rd, Eagle, CO 81631, USAJoin Valley's Voice and high school Rock Group "Trees Don't Move" for a night out before you cram for finals! Vouchers for free coffee/mocktails, and giveaways during the event for MS/HS Students! Free for all, come enjoy!
- Time is TBDColorado Mountain CollegeTime is TBDColorado Mountain College, 150 Miller Ranch Rd, Edwards, CO 81632, USAAt this interactive event, we will present Forward Together - a reliable resource for continuous learning. We will practice strategies for creating and sustaining trusted relationships between adults and youth as well as peer youth relationships.
- Time is TBDMy Future Pathways GypsumTime is TBDMy Future Pathways Gypsum, 3293 Cooley Mesa Rd 429 Edwards Access Rd, Edwards, CO 81632, Gypsum, CO 81637, USAEn este evento interactivo, presentaremos Forward Together - un recurso confiable para el aprendizaje continuo. Practicaremos estrategias para crear y mantener relaciones de confianza entre adultos y jóvenes, así como relaciones entre jóvenes y compañeros.